Monday, March 31, 2014

Blog #8


                So I went to the Georgia Aquarium this Spring Break. There are 221 photos I took that were half worthy or better of being uploaded. There were originally about 370, but half of the photos came out blurry or just looked bad. Some of the photos that were uploaded were blurry but the camera was acting up due to their no flash policy for most of the fish, which sucked because I couldn’t turn the action shots on to take high shutter speed photos which would’ve helped me make a lot more photos. I took as many photos as I could and also kept as many as I could. The reason I kept some of the blurry photos was because I wanted to keep as many fish as possible to show you all. I took a few photos of my niece and nephew. And this is a bit tricky but my step-sister’s brothers’ wife’s children. That’s a bit tricky to follow but the kid in the pink shirt is my niece and the kid in the lime-green under armor shirt is my nephew (step sisters kids). I took photos of all kinds of fish and I kept as many as I could. The whale sharks there were amazing and they were huge! I went to the “Dolphin Tales” show they held but no photography was allowed in it. I didn’t enjoy the musical aspect of it but the dolphin part was amazing. I sort of felt bad for the dolphins that were in the show because they were captured and forced to learn to do all of these tricks for show. I mean the things we do with dogs is similar but I hate the fact that the dolphins were like that. They seemed very content, exuberant even but it didn’t feel right to me, the fact they took this wild not domesticated animal and stuck it in a tank and made it learn to do the tricks. On the other hand I saw the Nemo fish! But I’m going to end the blog here. You’ll probably hear more about my tale some other time but I went to bed at 4 a.m. this morning and I can’t really function properly right now, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment