Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blog #6


I took some photos of my dog and the neighbor’s dog this weekend. I got some more shots of Axel running. They came over and cooked out with my parents. My mom took some photos of their kids that I’ll probably upload. I tried to take a photo of a bird but it failed tremendously. All of the photos I took came out really blurry so straight to the recycle bin they went. I’ve honestly ran out of things to take around my house. There is some stuff but not a whole lot; I’ll just have to wait for all of the flowers around here to bloom. I could probably go to some soccer games or some type of sport and try to take some different types of photos, of the players running and stuff. I just realized that that sounds like a great idea. I might have to look into that some more. It would give me a good opportunity to try out a new type of photography, taking photos of things in motion. (Sorry for the late replies Ms. Raville, been catching up on some work but that’s no excuse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment