Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blog #7 (Two whole paragraphs!!)


I took some photos this week and I have a few that I’m saving until Friday to edit. They don’t look to unique or special, but I’m hoping after I edit them they will look sort of mysterious. Or at least that’s the theme I’m going for on them. There’s a musky dime vine out behind my house and it looks really neat and it is like hollow through the middle of it and I took a photo of it that looks pretty neat but I couldn’t get the focus right on it so this Friday I will look how to auto edit on the camera. There are only a few lenses that allow you to do this but luckily I have one.  I don’t know how to go about doing this process but I’ll find out.  I took some photos of some bricks by my house may look good edited. Also I took some photos of another shack outside my house although I’m not very happy with them. I have also adopted a new technique to taking photos, and this technique is taking multiple photos. I learned that this is very effective at getting the right picture I guess you could say.

                I figured I’d ramble onto another paragraph. I attempted to take some photos of a bee that was semi close too. It was getting pollen from flowers or something but I took some photos of the little guy. It’s almost like a scavenger hunt to see it though because is so camouflaged with the flowers it was by. I got one photo of my dog and it cracks me up every time I see it because he’s like blinking or squinting or something. But I don’t have much else to talk about. Hopefully one of these days I’ll be able to type several paragraphs like during spring break I may be able to go on a trip to the beach or somewhere. That’d be really cool! I bet I could effectively take some good photos of the sunset and seagulls and stuff. I might also go deep sea fishing if I went and then when I caught some fish or they got close to the surface I could take some photos of them. Also I found out my phone has a panorama photo taking tool on it which might be a cool type of photo to take but I’m out of things to ramble about so bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment