Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blog #11 Dusting off the old camera

Ok so I’ve dusted off the old camera. I tried the manual focusing on the camera and most pictures turned out fairly decent for the most part. I left a few of the blurry pictures in the group just to let people get a sort of behind the scenes look to show how all the pictures photographers make aren’t perfect. (I’ve labeled myself a photographer, isn’t that something? Ha!!) I really liked the pictures I took of my dog. It made me think of when I’m older and he’s gone I can have something to remember him by. I think it’s an interesting thing to think about.  Let’s be honest, he’s a pretty photogenic dog! The plan to take my camera to Wind Creek fell through due to my stupidity in forgetting to bring the camera with me to Alex City.  I took some of the photos the portrait way opposed to landscape. I think these would have been much more effective if the “models” didn’t move around too much. My computer is running dead, I would type some more and ramble on a little, but I need to get this uploaded because I don’t know where my charger is.

No comments:

Post a Comment