Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog #10


I haven’t done anything in a long time with the camera. There has been stuff to photograph at my house like squirrels and stuff, but all the flowers that bloomed decided to miraculously die. All the rain that recently came down probably killed them, but either way it’s no excuse for me not making any photos. I’m going to Alex City this weekend for a fishing tournament and if I go to the lake I could probably make some pretty good photos. My only concern would be getting the camera wet.  Although it’s not likely that that would happen, my brother got thrown off the boat the weekend before last when it was going forty miles an hour.  So there is a possibility that could happen. I think the tournament at Lake Martin this week is one that my dad and his friend created. They created a foundation called the Jim Landers Foundation, because my dad’s friend was killed in a hunting accident. Their hosting a fishing tournament in his honor and it might be this weekend I’m not sure. But the reason that relates to photography is because that would be my ride to the lake. We’d be going to Wind Creek which is a pretty scenic place because it’s a national and state park. They have a huge light house there and I could probably do some really cool illusion type photos there.

No comments:

Post a Comment