Friday, February 21, 2014

Blog #4


I went to a pond the other day and took a few photos. I changed one of the features on the camera to sports and took a few photos of my dog running towards me. Then I walked down to the pond and took a few photos of the pond, but my nature photography skills could use a little work. I’m having a little trouble on the time lapse.  The time-lapse isn’t looking to good because it’s hard to take a picture in the exact same spot every day.  And it is very hard to take a photo everyday because I don’t always get home when the suns out and I’m not there. I may just get a tripod and record the sunset go down for about thirty minutes. And then reduce the minutes to seconds and make a thirty second time-lapse that way. Although that just really seems unoriginal because it has been done so many times. I may go to Alex City this weekend and I can take the camera with me and maybe find a few streams or maybe even go to Lake Martin.

 
Until next time,
                              
                                Zach

1 comment:

  1. Does it matter if it is not at the same time of day? The different lighting might actually add interest...

    ReplyDelete