Monday, February 17, 2014

Blog #3


Ok so I haven’t taken a lot of photos this week because I’ve been quite sick. I plan on uploading some photo leftovers from when it snowed that I have. It’s been so cold out lately that I haven’t been able to take any photos because I have bronchitis and sinusitis. I plan on taking twice as many photos this week but I might go somewhere to take some because I’m running out of places to take them at my house. I’m going to get my drivers permit Monday so I might end up staying out the whole day that day and if I do I can go take some somewhere. Plus it’s been so cold that I haven’t seen many birds or squirrels outside of my house. I’ve been learning about the different features of my camera so I might be able to take some cooler and higher resolution photos. Maybe get one of like a bird in flight or something.

1 comment: