Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blog #2

I took a few photos yesterday, and I switched out lenses on the camera which helped out a lot! I can take many more photos now. When I used to take them it would be a pain because the lens was so zoomed. I wish I could've learned this sooner but hey, you learn as you go. I plan on editing a few of the photos. I got one of an old warehouse type thing behind my house which I think will look quite nice with a black and white effect on it. I got one of my cat. His name is Paul (I thought it was funny to name him this) he is solid black with olive green eyes and he is very stuck up. I tried to get him and my dog to take a picture beside each other but my poor dog doesn't understand the concept of sitting still to take a picture. He's a Yorkie by the way.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I am learning from your learning, and that is the whole point! The pictures are pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete